September 11, 2020
Please click on the link directly below to view our updated policy on Visitors
Keeping in touch with your loved one
The rapid implementations for COVID-19 have presented us all with many challenges. We recognize and value the importance of resident interaction with family and friends in preventing social isolation.
In support of these challenging times, here are some creative ways to keep in touch:
- making frequent phone calls to a resident if they have their own personal line or employees may assist the resident in placing a call to family with use of public phones on the unit.
- sending cards, letters, children´s artwork, pictures, etc.
- sending a recorded message of your voice, a song etc. that we can play for the resident.
- sending flower arrangements, books, magazines etc.
- schedule a Skype visit with the resident
Skype – contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Activity baskets have been placed on each unit to help residents keep busy!
We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times and for respecting the public health directives in assisting to keep our residents and employees safe.