PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT EASTHOLME IS CLOSED TO VISITORS
IMPORTANT UPDATES on COVID-19
Eastholme does not currently have any confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Home.
COVID-19 Protective Measures
– We are testing residents and directing staff to be tested, as per the Provincial testing guidelines
from the Ministry of Health.
– All staff and residents are actively and routinely screened for symptoms.
– Non-essential services have been postponed.
– Staffing is being routinely reviewed and additional staff have been hired in all departments.
– Arrangements have been made to provide tray service at meal times for residents who are
able to safely eat in their own rooms.
– Physical distancing of residents is being promoted when they are in shared areas of the Home.
The health and well being of our residents and employees at Eastholme is our top priority. We
are extremely appreciative of the family and community support during these challenging times.
Please see the attached bulletin from the Medical Officer of Health.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For more information contact: Eastholme at 705-724-2005
or the Public Health Unit at 705-474-1400