December 11, 2020
Retrieving Your COVID-19 Test Results
For Visitors to Eastholme
For added protection to our home’s community, Eastholme must ensure that support workers, caregivers and general visitors show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result and verbally attest to not subsequently having tested positive as required under the Minister’s Directive: COVID-19: Long-Term Care Home Surveillance Testing And Access to Homes, effective November 23, 2020.
The following are the steps you can take to retrieve your test result. On average, test results are made available on the COVID results viewer 2 days after a test is conducted.
- All you need is your green Ontario health card, with the number (on the front) and the 9-character code on the back.
- Just click Check Your Results, include your health card information and click Verify Patient.
- You can then:
- Show your online results on your handheld device as you enter the building (you can take a picture of the screen from your mobile phone or present the results from your mobile phone browser).
- Or, ask the screener to allow you to use a tablet at Eastholme to pull up your results.
- Or, print a screen shot of your results in advance to show as you enter the building.
If you cannot access your results online, we recommend:
- You ask the assessment center or pharmacy that conducted your test for a printed copy of proof of the results.
- Or, ask your local health unit to provide you with a printed copy of proof of the results.
December 15, 2020
To learn more about how you can safely visit at Eastholme, click on the blue links directly below.