In these challenging times, some creative ways to keep in touch include:
- make frequent phone calls to a resident if they have their own personal telephone line or employees may assist the resident in placing a call to their family with use of public phones on each floor.
- send cards, letters, children’s artwork, pictures
- send a recorded message of your voice, a song that we can play for the resident.
- send flower arrangements (non-scented), books, magazines
- schedule a Skype visit with the resident
Skype – To schedule a Skype visit use the extensions listed below to reach the recreation staff that has been assigned to the unit of the resident you wish to schedule a visit with.
North Wing 2 – Ext. 510
North Wing 3 – Ext. 508
South Wing 2 – Ext. 507
South Wing 3 – Ext. 509
Activity baskets have been placed on each unit to help residents keep busy!
We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times and for respecting the public health directives in assisting to keep our residents and employees safe.
All events are posted on the events calendar.